Please follow these links for more information:
- Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service
- National Organic Program
- The Organic Center
- Organic Farming Research Foundation
- Rodale Institute
Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- NON-GMO The North American organic & natural product industry’s initiative for non-GMO verification
Our Organic Certification
Grain Storage Information
- Storage Life of Dried Foods This site has great information about how you should store each type of grain and how long they will keep.
Other Links of Interest:
- Prairie Plains Resource Institute A Great Plains conservation education organization
- Back Alley Bakery in Hastings, Nebraska: user of Grain Place Foods ingredients. View The Back Alley Bakery Facebook Page
- Creative Cuisine Catering Chez Fayne, our caterer, is a chef experienced with using Grain Place Foods products.
- Whole Grains Council
- Learn more about sustainable agriculture here, helpful articles and tips for finding sustainable food choices!